It's That Time!

RojDojRanger
Gherkin

It's That Time!

Post by RojDojRanger »

Happy Anniversary to The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers 9/14/1986. I'm sorry this post is a little late but I can't seem to post using my phone. even to post using my laptop I have to type my post, then copy it, then try to post which gets me a "you need to log in (again) to post here message. Then I log in again then immmediately paste my saved post in and then post it. Anyway, I plan to post later on the 15th a modified gun for cosplay that seems to be in the spirit at least of our beloved AotGR. #NoGutsNoGlory P.S. I won another $3 in the lottery on the 14th so my funding projection for an AotGR project is 2082.
Last edited by RojDojRanger on Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Re: It's That Time!

Post by RojDojRanger »

Hey it actually posted on the 1st try this time!
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

It could be the lack of habit of writing something and someone on the page (we're too quiet around here, right?) 😬

and... you'll see how in the end Waldo and Zozo come only to the premiere of your movie and they don't give us the plans of the hyperdrive! 😜
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

:)

Ignore me, I do not exist (testing from phone)

-------

I had to use the Remember Me when logging in, else I looped to the login.

Definitely an issue.. trying Preview first

That worked