Toy Galaxy has posted a Galaxy Rangers video AND YOU MUST ALL WATCH IT NOW! *NOW*, I SAY!

If posting items that are not your own, please include attribution and\or the source of the item!
Forum rules
If posting items that are not your own, please include attribution and\or the source of the item!
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Toy Galaxy has posted a Galaxy Rangers video AND YOU MUST ALL WATCH IT NOW! *NOW*, I SAY!

Post by Mark Lungo »

Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8SiTGuS5M . The video goes into considerable depth about the history of Galaxy Rangers and the people and companies behind it, as well as why it wasn't the success it deserved to be. It also includes the series promo that was posted here recently (complete with KCIK logo!), as well as including excerpts from something I'd never seen before--a commercial for the toys! And it wasn't made by Galoob, but by Brazilian toy licensee Glasslite! (I wonder how the toys sold over there?) Anyway, the video is a lot of fun and any GR fan should watch it ASAP.
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: Toy Galaxy has posted a Galaxy Rangers video AND YOU MUST ALL WATCH IT NOW! *NOW*, I SAY!

Post by MaryNiko »

Mark Lungo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:33 pm Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8SiTGuS5M . The video goes into considerable depth about the history of Galaxy Rangers and the people and companies behind it, as well as why it wasn't the success it deserved to be. It also includes the series promo that was posted here recently (complete with KCIK logo!), as well as including excerpts from something I'd never seen before--a commercial for the toys! And it wasn't made by Galoob, but by Brazilian toy licensee Glasslite! (I wonder how the toys sold over there?) Anyway, the video is a lot of fun and any GR fan should watch it ASAP.
I see it, I see it, but this guy talks very fast !!! (that is, to understand him, I try)
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: Toy Galaxy has posted a Galaxy Rangers video AND YOU MUST ALL WATCH IT NOW! *NOW*, I SAY!

Post by MaryNiko »

MaryNiko wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:04 pm
Mark Lungo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:33 pm Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8SiTGuS5M . The video goes into considerable depth about the history of Galaxy Rangers and the people and companies behind it, as well as why it wasn't the success it deserved to be. It also includes the series promo that was posted here recently (complete with KCIK logo!), as well as including excerpts from something I'd never seen before--a commercial for the toys! And it wasn't made by Galoob, but by Brazilian toy licensee Glasslite! (I wonder how the toys sold over there?) Anyway, the video is a lot of fun and any GR fan should watch it ASAP.
[/quote

Although in Brazil the production of the toys was by Glasslite, the figures are the same: the box in which they come is in Portuguese ... and already. What I do not know is if the figure puts Galoob or Glasslite. I will try to find out what.
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

Thanks Mark!
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

RabbiBob wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:29 pmThanks Mark!
No problem, pardner!
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."