WRITERS GR FANFICS

Area for Fan Fiction discussion
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

WRITERS GR FANFICS

Post by MaryNiko »

:gv: Forgive me my daring: this is my humble personal perception, of some more significant qualities of some writers of FanFic GR (with the best of intentions) :

*AKK: incredible adventures, well connected, with a spectacular plot ... tells us the " before "of Wolf Den, she finishes some of the episodes aired and she continues to tell us the life of Series 5 after episode 65. "Deep"stories full of feelings and a lot of entertainment. You must master the series: it explains why many things. Awesome...

*BRUINHILDA: a touch of black humor, where the GR live really surealist and fun situations. I love your Doc. Do you want to have a good time? Smiles...

*BAYBELLETRIS: adventures more sophisticated than those issued in the chapters. new characters, with a lot of emotion, feeling, and a moral background ... closing the story told, it leaves you wanting to read a second part. Spectacular ...

*DELORA2047: small stories, sequels, fun and entertaining that you can locate before or after a chapter and where characters are not very common. funny-entertaining...

*LJC (Tara O'Shea): above all, she tells us how Goose & Niko's "non-relation" continues while they live a series of adventures of those who, as children, would have liked to live with ourselves. Cool...

*ANNIE'O: hard stories to read emotionally where the end, is not the one we want to pass, although it would be logical to pass: your heart shrinks. this makes it unique in the FanFics.Drama...

*LADYNIKO: She also tells us about Goose & Niko's "no relation" while the adventures and the adventure of the team does not stop. Nice...

*Allronix: a plot of adventures where the whole team is the most important part equally. There are stories that extend for a long period of time, where everything can happen. Fantastic...

*RED WITCH: humor, more humor, insufferable situations, incredible , irrational ... according to each member of the team. It gives us a different vision, of each character. The secondary characters of the series, are now the main characters. Fun and Funny... :badge:
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: WRITERS GR FANFICS

Post by MaryNiko »

there are also male writers :-)

Chiang-Ku, Jill Weber, Richard Ryley, RangerH, RE Lyngard, Taijutsudemonslayer (the last to publish), Jayce, Lady of Light, Liz, Sam Newell, Sharon Blank, Smart Kira, Lionne,
DefinitelyNotScott, Eleneri, Flamme des Nerfs (French), Qweb, Jediryu, lemonsharks,
BlatantBookworm, ShivaVixen, ColdFusion 180, Ellisguy, orphan_account , sciencemyfiction, Paul Browne, CaptKen, SilvreWolf, CGfWiG, EWC, Ariel, P38 (XKR), Dan Fiorella (our dear friend, screenwriter of the propis series), Daniel Sobral, Amy Hanna...

(if I left a writer of GR, I forgive the ignorance of his existence: that he manifested to read new works).

Highlight: RE Lyngard, RangerH, Lady of Light or Richard Ryley, for their work.