New cadet reporting for duty [TV Stations]

Discussions about the series itself.
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Re: New cadet reporting for duty

Post by RabbiBob »

I just found that there was a person from Colorado on the RangerLegacy email list (this was hosted by OneList at the time) from back in 2000. I email the last address I could find, but it bounced. :?
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

RabbiBob wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:17 am I just found that there was a person from Colorado on the RangerLegacy email list (this was hosted by OneList at the time) from back in 2000. I email the last address I could find, but it bounced. :?
Thank you for your dedication, Bob! We'll figure this out yet.
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

I recently added a new station to the list: KOOG, Channel 30 in Salt Lake City (now KUCW). They ran Galaxy Rangers at 5:30 PM, which is an interesting timeslot. I wonder how it did in the local ratings?
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

Nice! How did you stumble on that one?
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

How does this look? I can change up the wording, I got hung up on the table and pictures for probably too long doing it.

Syndication_Listings
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

go! Now I have it a little clearer. I am in the other part of the world, it makes it difficult for me because there are things that I do not understand because they are "your" ... and I am at a disadvantage! geographically, I have it clearer now. Thank you Mark and RB!!
Awesome!!
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

RabbiBob wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 am Nice! How did you stumble on that one?
Well, Galaxy Rangers is one of several 80s/90s cartoons where I maintain their station listings at the Radio Discussions site. I was looking for stations that carried Robotech (which I intend to post ASAP), which led to a topic that had SLC TV listings for early 1987, which led to the KOOG addition.
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

RabbiBob wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:53 am How does this look? I can change up the wording, I got hung up on the table and pictures for probably too long doing it.

Syndication_Listings
Thank you so much for doing this, Bob! :niko: However, there are a few corrections I'd like to suggest.

* Cape Coral should be Cape Coral (Fort Myers/Naples).
* WPWR 60 should be WPWR 60/50.
* Indiana (under WXIN) should be Indianapolis.
* Jackson (under WNFT) should be Jacksonville.
* Kansas (under KZKC) should be Kansas City.
* LaCross should be LaCrosse. Also, it should definitely not be confused with MaCross.
* Milwaukee, MI should be Milwaukee, WI. This is a typo I made in the original listing at the Radio Discussions forum, and I couldn't fix it because the site only lets you edit your posts for a short time.
* New York doesn't have to be New York City, but I like to list it that way to avoid the (admittedly tiny) chance of ambiguity.
* Oklahoma (under KGMC) should be Oklahoma City.
* Bloomington, Richmond and Salt Lake City should be properly alphabetized. Also, Bloomington should be Bloomington (Peoria).
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

Thanks, I'm still editing the spreadsheet (I know what happened to do cause the mistakes). I'll post a new list afterward.
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

RabbiBob wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:07 pm Thanks, I'm still editing the spreadsheet (I know what happened to do cause the mistakes). I'll post a new list afterward.
Thank you kindly! :stranger: