Looking For The Screensaver From Thegalaxyrangers.com

General discussion area for media related items.

Take a care in regards to spoilers!
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Looking For The Screensaver From Thegalaxyrangers.com

Post by RojDojRanger »

The old official Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers website "thegalaxyrangers.com" had a free screensaver on its site. The Empty Zone link I found here on Betamountain.org led to a dead end for the screensaver. I'm hoping someone has a full screenshot of it so I can use it to remove some duplicate header photos on IMDB.com that were partial photos of the screensaver. If anybody has the full screen photo of it please leave it here.
Thanks
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: Buscando el salvapantallas de Thegalaxyrangers.com

Post by MaryNiko »

you mean this?
This is of galaxyrangers.com
Attachments
ee41a23c3f8ee054bf69a0eb9799fefb.jpg
ee41a23c3f8ee054bf69a0eb9799fefb.jpg (79.28 KiB) Viewed 5001 times
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Re: Looking For The Screensaver From Thegalaxyrangers.com

Post by RojDojRanger »

Not quite...it is essentially the very top part of that screen. You can see the basic shot in the 1st five photos on the IMDB.com page for A.o.t.G.R. except the original screenshot had 4 star fighters at the top instead of 2. I've duplicated the shot by using a paint program on one of the last pages of the IMDB.com A.o.t.G.R. photos page but my version is not at the resolution I think I need.
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...