GR DVD Volume 2 Header Photos on IMDB.com

General discussion area for media related items.

Take a care in regards to spoilers!
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

GR DVD Volume 2 Header Photos on IMDB.com

Post by RojDojRanger »

I've noticed that there are almost no header photos of G.R. episodes from the Volume 2 DVD collection on the Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB.com). I can't seem to find my Vol. 2 collection (I suspect Capt. Kidd has stolen them) so I thought I'd point this out to my fellow G.R. fans to see if we can rectify this injustice....Galaxy Rangers---HHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Re: GR DVD Volume 2 Header Photos on IMDB.com

Post by RabbiBob »

Is there anyway to tell who put up the rest of them?
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

IMDB.com doesn't issue that info. I released all the still photos from the show that is on their "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" page as of 4-25-2020. The last 8 photos were shots taken with a digital camera--that's why the photos have a blue-ish tinge to them. I finally figured out how to do it an easier way.
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

If MaryNiko reads this and it translates, she might be able to help. I haven't had the time recently to even update this site :(
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

RabbiBob wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:35 pm If MaryNiko reads this and it translates, she might be able to help. I haven't had the time recently to even update this site :(
guys, I just don't understand what you're talking about! I don't know what those header photos of the DVDs RojDoj is referring to are.
Are the photos that appear in the link of each video to watch the episodes online?
RojDoj has put image to those video links?
And how can I help? Agggghh!
I do not usually have many words but when writing to you I try to detail what I mean so that you understand me: Rabbibob, you were wrong when you told me that the language is not an inconvenience: there are words and especially phrases that all of you use and that at the translate them, they don't mean the same thing (many times I have to guess what you mean)
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

The photos are part of an internet site called imdb.com The (Internet Movie DataBase). The site has information on movies, TV shows, celebrities and companies related to TV & movies. Each individual G.R. episode has at least one area reserved for a photo from the sales packaging or the individual episode page. I call this photo the header photo. The entire series has it's own web page on the IMDB site which can contain photos from all the episodes + photos of actors, crew members, etc. I would like to replace the multiple duplicate header photos left on the individual G.R. episode pages with unique photos from those episodes. Apparently, any photos left at the episode pages is automatically sent to the series photo section. Someone has used general duplicate logo photos on the episodes pages & those have all gone to the series page which makes that page look a bit sloppy. I'd like to see if the G.R. fans can help...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

RojDojRanger wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:45 am The photos are part of an internet site called imdb.com The (Internet Movie DataBase). The site has information on movies, TV shows, celebrities and companies related to TV & movies. Each individual G.R. episode has at least one area reserved for a photo from the sales packaging or the individual episode page. I call this photo the header photo. The entire series has it's own web page on the IMDB site which can contain photos from all the episodes + photos of actors, crew members, etc. I would like to replace the multiple duplicate header photos left on the individual G.R. episode pages with unique photos from those episodes. Apparently, any photos left at the episode pages is automatically sent to the series photo section. Someone has used general duplicate logo photos on the episodes pages & those have all gone to the series page which makes that page look a bit sloppy. I'd like to see if the G.R. fans can help...
Well, I'm fangirl GR!! Now I understand It!¡!!!(you have to talk to me like I'm fool:-)
I know the page although as I have not subscribed to it I cannot see all the content.
I think it is a very good idea to put a prominent photo of the specific episode in each video link (such as YouTube for example).
what kind of help you need? on my Pinterest I have "several" (many ;-P) photos of each episode.
You can take the ones you think are appropriate and thus save yourself the trouble of having to look for them.
need some more help?
(no money, please:-)
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

Perhaps give her link to what you are talking about (took me a little bit to understand at first). I think with some coaching, she may be able to update IMDB.
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

I suspect she clicked on the IMDB Pro button which requires a monthly subscription. They've hidden the free membership option behind the sign in button which takes you to a sign in or register page. the page for that is https://www.imdb.com/registration/signi ... lgin&u=%2F She can either sign in through IMDB--giving them the same basic info she gave betamountain.com or she can sign in through her Facebook, Google or Amazon I.D.'s from a link on the page mentioned above. I've been trying to figure out how to describe the subtle differences between the "Pro" membership, the free "generic" membership and the "look but can't alter anything" viewer option. Heck, our Nico-obsessed BetaMountain member probably deserves her own celebrity page through the "Pro" membership. No money, just glory, endless admiration and adoration from her fans! :badge: :niko: :badge:
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

summary: there is a member obsessed with Niko (that is "pro") who does not have money (that is generic) and needs a hard training, because this suspicious memberand seems silly (and therefore is in glory)and there's no way of knowing how to throw anything at a fangirl , but this member don't have time to translate to the IDMB fans that You love and admire and ... 🤷???
who is that member in danger of extinction?🤔😂 joke!

well, when you clarify your minds😜(now,I need to reset my mind to myself) ...
??tell me what I have to do to help, how, where and when (why and why it became clear to me ;-)
Note: Isn't Niko pretty?
Attachments
c8032fdbdbf99fce593252415eb0c1e5.jpg
c8032fdbdbf99fce593252415eb0c1e5.jpg (54.94 KiB) Viewed 7020 times