GR DVD Volume 2 Header Photos on IMDB.com

General discussion area for media related items.

Take a care in regards to spoilers!
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Re: GR DVD Volume 2 Header Photos on IMDB.com

Post by RabbiBob »

RojDojRanger wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:57 pm Heck, our Nico-obsessed BetaMountain member probably deserves her own celebrity page through the "Pro" membership. No money, just glory, endless admiration and adoration from her fans! :badge: :niko: :badge:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are not wrong!
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

Well guys, the truth is that I never took time to dig into the Rangers' IMDB.com page: there are 99 images, 3 videos, some comments, criticisms, famous phrases ... and I don't know if any of you have done this recently, or simply they were already there for a long time because I do not remember seeing any photo here before (now I have already logged in with my account, perhaps that is why I can see the images and videos).
I now have the option to add photos in each episode or in the gallery. I added 2 photos to ep.27, Armada, but they still do not appear because they are "processing them" (I received an IMDB message), but I do not know if the photos will appear as a reference image or were simply added to the gallery of the episode. Is that what did you mean?

note: none of you gave me the training manual !! 😂😜
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

I blame -> :RB_Doc:
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

MaryNiko wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:41 am ---- I do not remember seeing any photo here before (now I have already logged in with my account, perhaps that is why I can see the images and videos).
I now have the option to add photos in each episode or in the gallery. I added 2 photos to ep.27, Armada, but they still do not appear because they are "processing them" (I received an IMDB message), but I do not know if the photos will appear as a reference image or were simply added to the gallery of the episode. Is that what did you mean?

note: none of you gave me the training manual !! 😂😜
When I added my 1st photos it took about 3 days before they appeared. If you added your photos from the ep. 27 page then they are shown on that page and they get sent to the general "The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers" page(most of the time). If you add them to the general "The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers" page then you must add an episode reference tag to the photo so it will be added to the specific episode page(most of the time). After you've added a few photos the new photos you add will be added within 45 minutes(most of the time). I just added one to the general page a couple of hours ago but it still hasn't been added yet....weird. Creating a training manual sounds more like a novel sized piece of work instead of a flyer sized piece of work. If I am going to write a novel then I am going to write an "Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers" origin story screenplay novel. :lol:
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

Puede crear una cuenta gratuita (sin coste).

Haga clic en este enlace

https://www.imdb.com/registration/signi ... lgin&u=%2F

Selecciona "crear nueva cuenta" y utiliza el enlace de la cuenta de Google.

Se te creará una cuenta gratuita. No hay dinero de por medio.

A continuación, debe ser capaz de contribuir a IMDB de alguna manera (no he hecho esto y no puede ayudar con la forma de hacer esta parte).