A Galaxy Rangers dream (sort of)

Area for non-Galaxy Rangers discussions.
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Re: A Galaxy Rangers dream (sort of)

Post by RojDojRanger »

I assumed Maria meant that Zac & Doc fight Killbane to preserve Goose's & Niko's escape...
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

effectively, RojDoj.
I made a short summary of that adventure.
I hope, one day, to know how to describe the dream on paper and put "my ending" on it, although I don't think it will surprise anyone.
(All of You, can give me conversation because I don't want to be a Crown Agent ;-)
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

MaryNiko wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 am effectively, RojDoj.
I hope, one day, to know how to describe the dream on paper and put "my ending" on it, although I don't think it will surprise anyone.
(All of You, can give me conversation because I don't want to be a Crown Agent ;-)
In my personal concept story line for GR, Niko has found love despite the personal tragedies of her youth. She decides to join the Galaxy Rangers to explore who she is and what purpose in life she has before committing to her relationship. In my eyes Shane & Niko would have a friendship only--despite some strong sexual attractions. (In case some of you are wondering, Niko is not in love with me(darn it!)). :lol:
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

RojDojRanger wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:05 am
MaryNiko wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 am effectively, RojDoj.
In my personal concept story line for GR, Niko has found love despite the personal tragedies of her youth. She decides to join the Galaxy Rangers to explore who she is and what purpose in life she has before committing to her relationship. In my eyes Shane & Niko would have a friendship only--despite some strong sexual attractions. (In case some of you are wondering, Niko is not in love with me(darn it!)). :lol:
sexual attraction? Where do you see that? I see more than that! I am surely the youngest person in this group and what I am going to say sounds archaic: obviously, the world of men is very different from the idealistic world of women. But if I were Niko, Goose's legs were going to shake (and not scary). his forces were going to run out. he would have to ask for a break because he would not leave him or the scrapes! ... but I am the only "active" woman (of words) of a group of men, and I must be correct and discreet: I do not have another woman with whom to be able to say "how handsome Goose is, the body piece that he has and that I would declare to him WORLD HERITAGE of humanity ... only friendship? I am the only person (for being a woman) who thinks that they were joined by them fate, I think no man can understand that, just attraction? attraction would be Goose and Daisy Omega, in my humble opinion, you're wrong: Niko would leave the Rangers for being with him, face Wheinner, the league of planets. ..and he, too.
I recognize that I am very influenced by Fanfic stories ... or rather, Fanfics agree with me. And even if you all do not understand me, what I said is not a war between sexes, are the differences between the brain of a man and the heart of a woman.

Note:if Some man wants to talk to me about how handsome Goose is ... I am delighted at that ;-) !
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

Today I woke up very well.
I remember what I dreamed:
it was the big premiere in the cinema of the GR movie :D , in the USA (as you do there, in style, in a big way).
There was a red carpet, a photo booth where the guests took photos with the producers and writers.
I don't know if Mr. Mandell has a son, but...his son was responsible for making the movie (his name was Junior).
We were all there, (we all are all) as guests of honor... :o and we really met, in person.
We were all awarded a pin of the GR badge :badge: for helping us keep the series alive for so many years after.
I remember that they gave me an earphone that translated at the moment what you were saying, to understand you: the bad thing is you did not understand me :lol: This was very very funny! I remember laughing in the dream, but I don't know why.
(for me it is an obsessive torture not to understand what you are talking about).

I'm crazy, I know.

my day was clouded when I realized that the impossible is not that "someday" that pre-release can come true.
the impossible is I was there with you, too.

Still, hopefully, that day will come. Imagine??!!
But it was only a dream.

I'm sorry for boring you but I had to tell someone who could understand me (a little).(sometimes I get scared of my own madness for GR).

note: (Sh*t) ....mnnnn...damn!!
I have no idea what movie was like !! ?_?
I have no solution.
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

It is not your madness that you should be scared about. It is the madness of the rest of the world for NOT making a "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" movie yet!!!