A Galaxy Rangers dream (sort of)

Area for non-Galaxy Rangers discussions.
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

A Galaxy Rangers dream (sort of)

Post by Mark Lungo »

So I just woke up from a dream where the Galaxy Rangers made an appearance and I thought I'd share it here.

I'm wandering through some sort of school building that's having a public event. I stop for a while when I happen upon a TV that's showing a new episode of Galaxy Rangers. I don't remember much about the episode, but here are the details:

* There was a new title sequence, complete with a new theme song--sung by Goose.
* I remember almost nothing about the story, but I think it was something about Goose getting valuable advice from an elderly mentor, kind of like his version of Ariel except this was someone he had no previous relationship with.
* The series was now in a two shorts format, with the second half taken up by Garfield. Yes, the lasagna-loving comic strip cat. I remember thinking that the voice actor sounded pretty close to the late Lorenzo Music.

Unfortunately, that's all I remember, but I'm hoping you'll find this an entertaining post anyway.
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: A Galaxy Rangers dream (sort of)

Post by MaryNiko »

LOL. Do I have to tell my dreams with Goose? all the dreams? mnnnnn ... ehhhh ... ufff! LOL.
If I could write, I would do some FanFics with what goes through my mind. but I think your dream must mean something, something like you have to sing a song, adopt a cat ... (joke), or we need to make the GR trendy!

I dreamed that Killbane wanted to have offspring with Niko and so his son would be almighty: the powers of the supertrooper with the innate powers of Niko. Killbane kidnapped Stingray so that Darkstar "distracted" Goose and kidnapped Niko. But Niko's implant makes her unable to have children and Killbane plucks it from her head. She is badly hurt, and when Goose rescues her, she had already lost her memory. During the bloody fight between Supertrooper and Rangers, Zach tells Goose to put Niko safe forever, and Goose takes Niko while Doc and Zach fight ... and the damn alarm clock rang! I swear it's true. There are times that before bed I think about this story to see if I dream of it again, because surely these 2 end together! (another story without end).
and I hate when I know I dream of GR, but I don't remember what!
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

Do you wish some story suggestions to help fill in the blanks & complete your dream or are you just giving us a view of your dreams for our entertainment? (Either is good). Here is an analysis of your dream. Although the world seems obsessed with instant sexual gratification and encourages you to do the same, you seek deeper attachments. Your psyche fights for romance & true love. You hope that your friends will support your desires. It's that or you're just horny / highly sexually excited! :lol:
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

:shock:
Yikes!!!it's 2 at a time !!! LOOL! Are you a psychoanalyst!?... I don't want to imagine,your analysis of my other dreams
of/with Goose :-P
and I don't remember what state my body was when I dreamed that, but I imagine this would be "normal", sexually speaking, because otherwise, these 2 would have gone directly to the sexual "issue" instead of fighting (obviously, Darkstar did not deceive Goose, or Goose was not deceived) and I would not have been left wanting .... mnnnnn .... of knowing what the end was! (which, I know perfectly). I told him for entertaining, and the culprit of this is Mark (he started first :-) but if you are going to tell me the ending that I want it to be, according to your analysis ... you can :twisted:
And as of my gratifying and varied sex life I don't speak ... I leave it here... ;)
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

As a fake psychologist on the internet I can only be a guide--you must take the final steps to the end of your story. I would suggest that friendship can surpass most obstacles--including memory loss... I'll send my fake therapy bill to Mark for inspiring this Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers/Garfield the Cat crossover daydream I've been having. (Giant galaxy threatening mutant Lasagna monsters beware...).
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

are you a fake psychologist? well ... you'll be a good fake! I hope you are on offer (I say so because, Mark, he can invite us to more psychoanalysis of yours!)
Well, here is my analysis:
1.- Men are more realistic: friendship is more lasting and strong.
2.-Women are more idealistic: love can break down any obstacle.
3.-My conclusion: Goose and Niko, are already friends. But there are chapters where it is revealed that the 2 are jealous of third parties. Me, I still bet that between these 2 there is more than friendship.
30 years later, I still think the same. It will be because I am a woman that I think so. :niko:
This is my ideal reality: ;)
Attachments
FanFic of Misura,about Goose & Niko
FanFic of Misura,about Goose & Niko
Screenshot_2019-10-28-23-42-47.jpg (76.95 KiB) Viewed 8204 times
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

:shock:

/backs out of the room slowly....

;)
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

RabbiBob wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:36 pm :shock:

/backs out of the room slowly....

;)
...or maybe better be one of these that are already inside
😈🙊
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

:lol:
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

Well, the replies to this post went in a direction I didn't anticipate. Interesting!
MaryNiko wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:19 amwhile Doc and Zach fight ...
Why would they fight?
RojDojRanger wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:25 amI'll send my fake therapy bill to Mark for inspiring this Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers/Garfield the Cat crossover daydream I've been having. (Giant galaxy threatening mutant Lasagna monsters beware...).
Sorry 'bout that. :oops:
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."