- Permissions adjusted for "Approved" group
- Added export\backup of database to nightly routine
- Tested custom BBCode
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Enabled DNS Blackhole List Check
If enabled the user’s IP address is checked against the following DNSBL services on registration and posting: spamcop.net and www.spamhaus.org. This lookup may take a while, depending on the server’s configuration. If slowdowns are experienced or too many false positives reported it is recommended to disable this check.
Getting tired of fake account registrations.
- Blocked Ukraine netblock (lower reg, not entire)
- Changed from captcha to Q&A and added two questions specific to the series. May poll for questions later.