- Added Category:Things_To_Do - Overall container for things to be addressed
- Added Clean Up Done category - figured it would be nice to determine what has been done
- Removed RecentChanges & IRC from first drop down menu
- To do: address hot-linking images
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Copied site to test.* and implemented latest MW (1.33)
To do: swap sites on backend
Code: Select all
check extension versions on old site and update new site BoilerPlates - custom configs (migrate) - done PipeEscape is OLD #wfLoadExtension( 'MultimediaViewer' ); #1.33 - seems broke? Skins - frontier updated font is a little bigger?
Lots of back-end updates. Sometimes letting a thing stagnate makes it harder and harder to deal with, this was one of those cases.
- Created new temp server
- migrated 1.33 MediaWiki to 1.35 on all websites
- migrated 1.35 MediaWiki to 1.39 on all websites
- exported updated databases
- Create new 2024 server
- Imported mediawiki databases and stood up existing domains. Accidently goes to php8.1, but all the software appears to have taken that change well, so here we are.
- Start a new temp server
- Install the required apache/php/mysql variants
- Install the next LTS version of MediaWiki and start a clean database instance
- Once that is working, point MW at the old database and then run maintenance/update.php