Starlog Magazine 121

RabbiBob
Site Admin

Starlog Magazine 121

Post by RabbiBob »

Archive.org has a copy of Starlog magazine, Issue #121 (I have lost track of my copy over the years, probably in a box at the home of my parents)!

A bionic man, a Supertrooper, a telepath and a computer genius team-up as the extra-powered pioneers of the final frontier, speeding through hyperspace in animated adventures of cowboys & aliens.

https://archive.org/details/starlog_mag ... 1/page/n64
Killbane
Series 1 Ranger

Re: Starlog Magazine 121

Post by Killbane »

Muy interesante
Mark Lungo
Black Hole Gang Member

Post by Mark Lungo »

I owe this article a lot. I was already aware of Galaxy Rangers, but reading its what really sparked my interest in the show.
"Commander, there's a man on that planet by the name of Hartford, trying to save the Tarkonians, and you, and me, and everyone who doesn't want to be a slave, pilgrim."
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

I picked up a copy a few months back!
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

Unfortunately, it appears I've lost this copy of Starlog (despite a conscious effort to save it). Photo 2 AKA pages 2 & 3 inspires my dream for a "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" live action movie/series. That inspiration is one of the few reasons I'm thankful that "The Masters of the Universe" movie was made.... :geek:
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...