It Looks Like Hasbro Missed Out--Looks Like We Missed Out Too...

RojDojRanger
Gherkin

It Looks Like Hasbro Missed Out--Looks Like We Missed Out Too...

Post by RojDojRanger »

It appears Hasbro missed out on the opportunity to reboot the Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers (AotGR) action figure line. Hasbro has recently rebooted multiple action figures from a Transformers motorized "toy" that transforms from a truck into a standing Optimus Prime to customized heads placed on action figure bodies. Although Hasbro are still making announcements, the odds are very low for AotGR. I suspect MaryNiko would've enjoyed getting a facsimile of her head placed on a Niko action figure. It looks like we also missed out on the chance to post about the AotGR anniversary for 2022. I"m sure if we miss the anniversary this year Doc will hack our devices and leave a nasty giant poop emoji virus for us all. :lol:
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Re: It Looks Like Hasbro Missed Out--Looks Like We Missed Out Too...

Post by RabbiBob »

Hasbro has had an interesting year already, they own Wizards of the Coast and you can read about the recent license debacle with Dungeons & Dragons. I'm hoping they dip a little further into what they have access to and finally hit GR.
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: It Looks Like Hasbro Missed Out--Looks Like We Missed Out Too...

Post by MaryNiko »

Unfortunately I lost my last breath of hope for a new line of GR toys around the 35th anniversary of the series.

I wonder if Hasbro knows that it has licensed the figures? :pathfinder:

And yes!, of course I would like a figure of Niko, with interchangeable heads, with and without powers, with green and purple eyes, and of course... exactly the same as in the series (my head would also look good 😜).

I believe that all of this is impossible, and none of this is possible. :niko: