Interesting article

Discussions about the series itself.
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: Interesting article

Post by MaryNiko »

RojDojRanger wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:12 am Don't you mean its "The BEST of the Worst Review" you've read, MaryNiko? lol
I had problems using the link you provided. I had a little more luck using this one. http://cartoonfanboy.blogspot.com/2011/08/

thanks for correcting the link! I did not realize.😘
Because my madness for GR clouds my judgment and it is impossible for me to be impartial on this issue .... (blah, blah, blah)
I think it is a good reflection on GR providing data and making comparisons with other series.
I am unable to see anything bad and I appreciate being shown the 'worst' of GR, although I still do not see that dark side. ;)

I'm a hopeless case (my insanity is hopeless)
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Post by RabbiBob »

I’ve never given a full recommendation to a 1980s action-adventure cartoon … and today will be no different. That said, I’m sorely tempted to do just that with the Galaxy Rangers. This show had excellent writing, beautiful animation and some of the best music you’ll find from a cartoon made during the Regan years.
Well Bonzo, I'm sure he meant "Reagan".... now, off to bed with you!
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Post by MaryNiko »

RabbiBob wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:49 pm
I’ve never given a full recommendation to a 1980s action-adventure cartoon … and today will be no different. That said, I’m sorely tempted to do just that with the Galaxy Rangers. This show had excellent writing, beautiful animation and some of the best music you’ll find from a cartoon made during the Regan years.
Well Bonzo, I'm sure he meant "Reagan".... now, off to bed with you!
I thought it was a misprint and Regan was Megan ...
it's clear now!😜