Celebrating The Anniversary Of The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers With Lottery Winnings?!?

Discussions about the series itself.
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Celebrating The Anniversary Of The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers With Lottery Winnings?!?

Post by RojDojRanger »

I've been buying 1 lottery ticket a week using numbers relating to The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers for about 8 years. I've only won about 40 dollars total. I've always hoped that if I ever won BIG money or if multiple fans won modest monies the winnings could be combined to revive A.o.t.G.R. Here are the numbers I'll use today to celebrate A.o.t.G.R. and I hope those who are willing and able will join me. The only U.S. lottery with any BIG money today is the Lucky For Life lottery that gives the BIG winners 1000 dollars a day for life! Here are the 6 numbers:
8--This number represents the 8 main protagonists: Buzzwang, Commander Walsh, Doc, Niko, Shane, Waldo, Zach & Zozo.
9--The numerical month of the year A.o.t.G.R. began.
14--The day of the month A.o.t.G.R. began.
19--The age of Shane Gooseman when the series began.
35--The age of Zachary Fox when the series began.
1--This number when added together with the others = 86 --a reference to the 1986/2086 years related to A.o.t.G.R.

I hope that 1 minute after the lottery numbers are announced, the world will hear the mysterious cries of "GALAXY RANGERS, HHHOOOOOOOO!!!!" pierce the sky!!
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Re: Celebrating The Anniversary Of The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers With Lottery Winnings?!?

Post by RabbiBob »

That is awesome! Good luck!
MaryNiko
Slaverlord

Re: Celebrando el aniversario de las aventuras de los Galaxy Rangers con las ganancias de la lotería?!?

Post by MaryNiko »

WoW!
I hope you get the prize, and that it be the greatest !!
Then, you will appear in the news saying that it was thanks to the GRs and ... that will be when many will fight to make a good movie about them !!! 😁
that way we would all win: good luck for you to be awarded soon!
RabbiBob
Site Admin

Re: Celebrating The Anniversary Of The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers With Lottery Winnings?!?

Post by RabbiBob »

Did you do it again this year?? :pathfinder:
RojDojRanger
Gherkin

Post by RojDojRanger »

I bought lottery tickets on the 14th & the 15th and I didn't match a single number! I did win a staggering amount of $4 on Oct.6. At my current rate of winning I've calculated I'll have enough money to release a graphic novel by the year 2086. lol
To paraphrase my RojRule #3: Save the Bovo 6 poop for the cow pastures--not my Star Boots...